Engine:HEMI 5.7L V-8 variable valve control, engine with 383HP
Parking Sensors / Assist
Side-Impact Air Bags
* Monumental torque with diesel and automatic powertrain; high-quality cabin; Mega Cab's roomy rear seat; highly off-road-capable Power Wagon version; quiet, comfortable ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you want a heavy-duty truck engineered to give you the power you need and deliver it in a gorgeous package, look no further than the Ram 2500. With its signature rounded curves and huge front grille, this truck is instantly recognizable and respected wherever it goes. The Ram 2500 is sold in 3 sizes: Regular Cab, Mega Cab and Crew Cab, and has a wide range of trims to choose from. The Regular Cab offers 3 options: the base level Tradesman, the Big Horn and the SLT. The Mega Cab has 4 trims, with the SLT being the lowest. Finally the Crew Cab offers a stunning seven trims to pick from with the Tradesman being the lowest. All Ram 2500 trucks come standard with an impressive 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with 383 HP and 400 lb-ft of Torque, and an Automatic 6-speed transmission. It is also available in two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive versions on most models except the following Crew Cab Trims: Tradesman Power Wagon, Outdoorsman, Power Wagon, and Laramie Power Wagon where 4WD is the only option. The interior environment has a polished feel even on the base trims. The regular cab can seat 3 on a bench, and the 4-door versions can either seat 5 when there are two-bucket seats up front, or 6 people on 2 rows. The Mega and Crew cabs add a Uconnect communication system, media hub, and all models include the Vehicle Information Center. Ram has an impressive list of optional features that are available based on what model you want such as: a 6.4L HEMI V8 engine, a 6.7L V6 Turbo Diesel Engine, the RamBox Cargo Management System, a Navigation System, Auto-dimming Rear-view Mirror, Upgraded Sound Systems, and Premium Cloth or Leather Seating. For safety, all models come standard with Anti-lock brakes, Stability Control, and Six Airbags. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Four wheel Anti-Lock Braking System - A break in the weather. When you need to stop fast, you can't have it depend on the road and/or weather conditions. Four wheel ABS Brakes pump the brakes more quickly than a driver could, so the wheels won't lock up even if you slam on the brakes. That results in significantly reducing stopping distances and improved steering control. Get the stopping power you need with Four Wheel ABS Brakes.
- 4-wheel disc brakes - covered all the way around. The most basic safety feature of your vehicle is the brakes, and 4-wheel disc brakes have you covered from front to back. Instead of being located on just the front wheels, there are discs on the rear wheels as well, increasing your vehicles ability to slow down quickly without over-heating the braking system. Get stopping power that doesn’t quit with 4-wheel disc brakes.
- 6 airbags - Air on the safe side. Collisions are often unexpected, but you have the peace of mind of extra protection should they occur. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with 6 airbags.
- Aero-composite headlamps - Light up the night. These durable composite headlamps use internal multi-reflectors rather than the lens to produce excellent lighting while also blending in with the aerodynamics and style of the vehicle. Plus, if a headlamp burns out you can replace just the bulb rather than the whole fixture. Aero-composite headlamps are designed to shine.
- Airbag occupancy sensor - people smart. Airbag occupancy sensor is a smarter way to protect your passenger. Using a sensor to determine the size and position of the passenger, it will deploy the correct airbags with the right intensity in case of a collision. Airbag occupancy sensor offers better protection to the smaller passengers and more peace of mind for you.
- Analog instrumentation display -- A dashboard revolution - Get nostalgic with analog instrumentation display. We love our technology, but there's nothing quite like burying the needle. Wherever you’re going, take tradition with you with analog instrumentation display.
- Fully automatic headlamp control - convenience you can see. Forgetting to turn on your lights is an easy mistake to make, but it can be a safety hazard for you and others. Forget all your worries with fully automatic headlamp control. The built-in sensor turns the headlights on or off based the level of ambient light so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road to find the controls. Plus you don't have to worry about accidentally leaving the lights on and draining your battery. Day or night, automatic headlamp control is the right amount of light.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedal’s travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
- Convex spotter driver side door mirror - get the bigger picture. An additional mirror to the standard driver side mirror, convex spotter mirror has a domed surface for a larger field of vision. The more you can see, the better decisions you can make about whether it’s safe to back out or change lanes. See what you’ve been missing with convex spotter driver side door mirror.
- Curtain first and second row overhead airbags - Protection from the top down, inside and out. In the event of a collision the curtain airbags cover the windows, keeping you and your passengers in the vehicle and preventing outside glass and debris from entering. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with Curtain first and second row overhead airbags
- Delay-off headlamps - Extra time in the light. You don’t have to stumble around in the dark after you get out, thanks to delay-off headlamps. When the vehicle is turned off the headlamps stay on so you can see where you’re going once you get out. They will then turn off automatically after a pre-set amount of time. When it comes to walking from your car at night, delay-off headlamps are a bright idea.
- Driver front impact airbag - Safer on all fronts. Driver front-impact airbag is designed to decrease the risk of serious head, chest and knee injury that can be happen when your body is thrown with force against the steering wheel or dashboard. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with driver front-impact airbag.
- Electronic stability control - Helping you stay grounded. By monitoring and comparing vehicle dynamics to driver input, this system acts instantly to help control the vehicle if it loses traction. It engages the traction control and anti-lock brake systems if skidding is detected, and it may even react well before you’re aware of a loss of traction. With electronic stability control you can stay on the road ahead.
- Fade dome light - Don’t be left in the dark. Fade dome light ensures that when you’re putting your stuff down, or gathering it up, there will be light. It remains on for several seconds after the doors have been shut or the vehicle turned off and then dims, making it easier to handle all the extra stuff you’ve brought along. Fade dome light make your cargo a little lighter.
- Height adjustable front seatbelts - A better fit where you sit. It turns out, you’re not average height, so the seatbelt likely doesn’t fit you as well as it should. With height adjustable front seatbelts, you can get it exactly right by moving the upper anchor point to the spot that’s best for you. Move it up or down to get higher levels of comfort and safety with height adjustable front seatbelts.
- Front seatbelt pretensioners - tighten up. When you stop suddenly front seatbelt pretensioners make sure your body doesn’t keep going. They remove any slack in the seatbelt when you hit the brakes or are involved in a collision so you stay in place. Stay strapped in with front seatbelt pretensioners.
- Halogen beam headlamps - light up the night. Halogen beam headlamps have plenty of benefits outside of giving you a clear view of the road ahead. They use heated tungsten filaments to produce light, meaning you have low replacement costs. See the light with these halogen beam headlamps.
- This safety feature is more easily visible to following drivers and helps them react quicker to a slowing or stopped vehicle.
- Hill hold control - Don’t go back. You know the feeling - you're stopped on a hill and you’re worried about your vehicle rolling backwards when you release the brakes. This is even more worrisome when you’re towing. With hill hold control, the vehicle automatically applies brake force to prevent itself from rolling back. So whether you’re towing a heavy load or simply stopped on a steep incline, hill hold control keeps you on the up and up.
- Illuminated entry - see what you’re getting into. Take away any potential surprises with illuminated entry. It lights the interior before you open the door, and stays on for a period of time after the door is closed making it easier to get in after dark, and to see if anyone might be lurking inside. Get added safety and convenience from illuminated entry.
- Manual rear child safety door locks - Keep it all inside. Manual rear child safety locks help prevent a kid’s fidgets from becoming a big problem. Because if kids can touch it, they want to play with it, and that includes door handles and locks. When enabled, the safety locks stop the doors from being opened from the inside. Manual rear child safety door locks replace mistakes with peace of mind.
- This headlamp layout provides improved lighting due to the dedicated task assigned to each bulb.
- Rear parking sensors - Park like a pro! Using rear parking sensors, low speed maneuvers such as parking or reversing are easier than ever. A warning or beeping noise alerts you when are getting too close to an object behind you. So back into that parking spot confidently. Parallel park without the bumper tap! Now any spot is the perfect spot when you have rear parking sensors.
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- The combination of seatbelt and airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury occupants may sustain in the event of a crash, compared to a vehicle without airbags.
- Pickup box cargo light - Light it up to load it up. The sun may have set, but the work ain’t done. Beat back the dark with pickup box cargo light. It provides the light you need so you can keep loading up when the sun is down. Pickup box cargo light can’t lift the cargo for you, but it can show you the way.
- The additional chest coverage provides upper body support during a collision.
- Remote activated perimeter approach lighting - See what you’re getting into. Approaching your vehicle in the dark can be treacherous without remote activated perimeter approach lighting. From the seriousness of spotting someone hiding to the simplicity of not wanting to step in something, this lighting system provides illumination around your vehicle when you unlock the doors with your keyfob. From courtesy to caution, remote activated perimeter approach lighting gets glowing reviews.
- Panic alarm. Don't stand so close to me. Whether you're attempting to chase off unwanted people around your vehicle or around you, panic alarm can help. Using the button on the keyfob activates the vehicle's horn or siren to draw attention to the vehicle, and the last thing criminals want is attention. Panic alarm ensures you won’t go quietly.
- Seat mounted driver side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted driver side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted driver side impact airbag.
- Seat mounted passenger side impact airbag - Air on the safe side. With seat mounted passenger side impact airbag, your vehicle has added protection in case of a side-impact collision. When used in combination with your seatbelt, airbags greatly reduce the possibility of serious injury, compared to a vehicle without airbags. Be prepared for the worst with seat mounted passenger side impact airbag.
- Ignition immobilizer - Theft is a non-starter. You can feel more secure about your vehicle being there when you come back. Ignition immobilizer is a passive security system consisting of a transmitter in the ignition key and a sensor located in the vehicle. If both are not present or do not recognize each other, the vehicle will not start. Ignition immobilizer a sure-fire way to prevent the theft of your vehicle.
- Tire specific low air pressure warning - A heads up when you’re down. Consider tire specific low air pressure warning a performance feature. A low tire can negatively effect gas mileage and the safety of your vehicle, as well as cause costly damage to your rims. When a tire is running low, a warning light appears so you know which specific wheel it is and can attend to the problem. Get the most performance from your tires thanks to tire specific low air pressure warning.
- Turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the driver door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the driver side mirror.
Turn signal indicator in the passenger side mirror - another sign you’re moving on. Turn signal indicator in the passenger door mirror makes it easier for other drivers to see your intentions. A turn signal flasher is incorporated in the surface of the mirror or built into the mirror housing, so even if they can’t see the back of your vehicle they can still see your signal. Make sure they can see the change coming with turn signal indicator in the passenger side mirror.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
*Prices do not include tax, tag, title, $399 DOC fee, dealer added equipment and other fees that may arise due to the nature of your individual transaction. Some vehicles are subject to market adjustments of varied amounts which are consistently changing; please contact us for an exact up to the day price for any vehicle on this website. Availability of vehicles seen on this website is subject to change as there are uncontrollable delays in displayed inventory updates and speed of vehicles being sold. See Dealer for full details. Manufacturer vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Some incentives may require you to finance with a specific lending institution. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Buy Now, Your Best Price, Dealer Discounts, any Price Specials, on this web site including but not limited to Incentives, Rebates and product availability are subject to change without notice as many are out of the control of the dealer. All specials and promotions limited to in-stock vehicles only. Call for current price and stock availability. While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may not represent actual vehicle. (Car Availability, Mileages, Equipment, Options, Color and Prices may vary due to the involvement of market adjustments, other vendors and human error.) See dealer for complete details as we promise to fully explain any and all pricing in detail. Not valid with any other promotion, offer or discount of any kind.